Wednesday, September 1, 2010
I tried my hand at some silk screening. I used this kit from Dharma Trading Co. and my son's drawing of a monster for the image since I already had it on a transparency from another project. It was a lot of fun and pretty simple. It was a bit messy though, and since it had to be done in a "dark" room the red bulb I had was very low wattage and it was difficult to see what I was doing. But anyhow, screen made and dried - I tested it out!
Not too bad. Now I'll have to design something to screen my own fabric. Wouldn't that be fun. (Must finish other projects first! - but I can't wait to try it.)